Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^
Power Rangers in Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30133
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2010
Τόπος : Mirror World
http://maagr.forumgreek.com/

21 Jump Street Rangers Empty 21 Jump Street Rangers

Τετ Σεπ 19, 2012 1:54 am
Rider JetFire από Rangercrew
Why 21 Jump Street? Well this series started off as something for friends and teachers from school and some happened to be fans of 21 JS. Thus, I incorporated some elements of the series into the first episode, which was originally going to stand on its own. However after we released it I really liked what we had (As imperfect as the first episode is) and decided to turn it into a full fledged series.

I've learned so much while working on this series and each and every episode has drastically improved from the previous one. However, this means the early episodes are weak. The acting is pretty stiff in episode 1 especially and the sound design is nothing to write home about. However with the most recent episode (Episode 3.5) everything DRASTICALLY improved with the help of "SpeedRacerFlubber" aka "TheNewGuy" who supervised the entire sound process and it sounds 100 times better. Not only that but since the first episode the cast has improved (And some have changed) leading to even better performances.

I also decided to really do my own thing with this series. What I mean by that is to take the footage from RF and just bend it every way I could. This is certainly an ADAPTION anot a straight port of RF for America and if their are any fans of that series who watch this, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of seeing how we used the footage.

So I'd love to hear what everyone thinks, both good and bad, and just have a good time with this! Here's the most recent episode with links to all the episodes below.

plousmike
plousmike
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6311
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/11/2011
Τόπος : ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ!

21 Jump Street Rangers Empty Απ: 21 Jump Street Rangers

Τετ Σεπ 19, 2012 9:01 pm
???? δεν πολυκατάλαβα τι ακριβώς είναι.
Green Rider
Green Rider