Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^
Power Rangers in Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω
Red Forever
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5102
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/06/2010
http://gaminghavenblog.wordpress.com/

Kamen Rider Gaim - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: Kamen Rider Gaim

Παρ Ιουλ 26, 2013 6:50 pm
^Ο Kamen Rider Baron δεν σου έφτανε;lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Πάρε τώρα το δόρυ μπανάνα να δείς.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30133
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2010
Τόπος : Mirror World
http://maagr.forumgreek.com/

Παρ Ιουλ 26, 2013 7:56 pm
τώρα να πω πως τρελαίνομαι για όλα αυτά θα πω ψέμματα. Ελπίζω να με εκπλήξει η σειρά όπως συνέβη με τον ΟΟΟ που από εμφάνιση δεν του φαίνονταν πόσο ωραία σειρά θα ήταν. Μακάρι...
Red Forever
Red Forever
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Τόπος : Αθήνα

Κυρ Αυγ 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Πρώτο τρέιλερ...ο Dened[Ochuka Hochuu] ως αφηγητής,οι Rider φέρονται σαν σαμουράι με ηχητικά εφέ από Shinkenger και Kyouryu Gold,επικά τραγούδια με θέμα τους σαμουράι και την Φεουδαρχική Ιαπωνιά και OI RIDER ΚΑΒΑΛΑ ΣΕ ΑΛΟΓΑ????????Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

...Ήθελα να το σνομπάρω αρκετά,αλλά αυτό το τρέιλερ...εύχομαι να μην κάνω λάθος και να τα σπάει.
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής

Δευ Αυγ 26, 2013 6:11 am
συμφωνώ μαζί σου. Ελπίζω το ίδιο
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής

Παρ Οκτ 11, 2013 12:34 am
Ryuta Tasaki, director of Kamen Rider Gaim, was interviewed by the Uchusen magazine, he talks about the meaning of having dance in Gaim and comments on Urobuchi’s trap. 

Uchusen: When were you first asked to work on Kamen Rider Gaim?
Ryuta Tasaki: I got a call from Takebe around Summer of last year. I had just finished my job on Akibaranger and Nintama Rantarou. At that time it was already decided that Urobuchi would write it. The samurai, fruit and lock motifs were already decided too.
U: But why was dance added into this?
RT: Dancing was Urobuchi’s idea. Urobuchi wanted to add young people growing up as a part of the series. Throughout this year, you’ll be able to see these young people growing up and moving on from the stage. They’ll start to see things from different perspectives and become more like responsible adults. The dancing is something cool for the kids to look at, but as the series progresses and the more they mature, the characters will move onto different things.
U: The dance teams are supposed to be an allusion to the Warring States, right?
RT: Yes, the characters will be using the Rider powers for settling the dance team disputes. The adults see them as kids playing with toys basically, but it will eventually change.
U: Why is it that Gaim is set in fictional city with a huge company running it?
RT: That’s also because of Urobuchi. Kouta will be changing drastically, so this gives him more room for creativity. For this, a bigger authority above Kouta and the others is needed.
U: So what do you think of Urobuchi’s job on Kamen Rider so far? Seeing that he’s new to this.
RT: Strangely enough, it’s very basic at the beginning. I think it’s easily accessible for the first time viewers though. But the thing is even if the first episodes are easily accessible there’s so many twists waiting to happen, it’s all just a clever trap.
U: Did you ask Gaku Sano to portray a certain way?
RT: That’s mainly Urobuchi’s job, since he’s the writer. I did want him to be more of a funny character, after Wizard’s Haruto being the handsome and serious type.
U: What about Takebe? Did she give you any specific requests?
RT: After Kamen Rider W, the Rider shows mainly had 2 Riders. Takebe wanted to scrap this idea, which is why she further pushed multiple Riders. Takebe wants to create an all new image for Kamen Rider. Urobuchi who loves Kamen Rider Ryuki thought multiple Riders was a good idea too. So Takebe told us to use the multiple Riders and make Kamen Rider Gaim more drama-like.
U: How does it feel directing a pilot episode of Kamen Rider after such long time?
RT: I did work on a few Wizard episodes, it feels good to work with the Kamen Rider team. But being the main directer is a bit harder, when you hand over to a different director you still want them to maintain the same image. Everyone has different vision and interprets the script differently though. And the actors who’ve never been on a Rider show might not be able to keep up with this style, which gives them more workload.
U: What is your personal goal with Gaim?
RT: I think this is the show where we can change Kamen Rider into something better. But the thing is, it’s not up to me. There’s so many factors that can make this a success. The film crew, the staff behind the toys and the people behind the creative process. Everyone has to pull their weight to make this into a success.
Because of this we’ve borrowed successful things from previous shows. Takebe asked Urobuchi to go back to early Heisei. Together, we’ve put a lot of Heisei references in the first 2 episodes. For example, the large amount of Riders like in Ryuki, Faiz’ Smart Brain and Gaim’s Yggdrasill. People who love Kamen Rider will probably be able to pick up a lot of these references. But the truth is, it’s all Urobuchi’s trap. He’s building up a story that most fans are used too, only to tear it down with new and surprising twists.
It’s not enough to just use successful things from previous shows, it’s uninteresting and you might as well watch that show instead.
Pictured below, Ryuta Tasaki.

U: How did you react when you first saw the design Gaim’s Orange Arms?
RT: Urobuchi was very surprised. As for me, I’m used to this. I remember being surprised when I first saw Ryuki, then Faiz. Now, I just wait for the actual suit and and see how Takaiwa moves around in it. Even if a design is cool, it’s nothing if we can’t make it look cool once it’s moving. It’s our job to make it cool, even if the design isn’t. I’ll have to admit Baron’s banana ears are shocking.
I would’ve never thought of putting together fruits with armors for a toy. But that’s the beautiful thing about it. How can we make something like that interesting and fun for the viewers?
U: What would you say is the highlight of episode 1?
RT: Probably the very first scene. Gaim riding a horse was a lot cooler than I imagined. Around July, when it was clear that Gaim was gonna be using a fruit armor we had to come up with an interesting transformation sequence.
There’s another thing I’d like the viewers to pay extra attention to, it’s the amount Riders we have. I’m sure you’ll be able to find your own favorite. Right now, the most popular one among the staff is Gridon. I like the little hammer Gridon has. I’m positive that the adults will love Gridon as well, possibly a character they can even relate to. Pay extra attention to Gridon as the character debuts.
U: Lastly, do you have any comments regarding the upcoming Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle?
RT: It’ll be celebrating the 15th Heisei Rider show. The previous 14 Riders will be appearing as Warrior God Riders. Definitely look forward to it. We’ve been using Toei’s Edo set in Kyoto for a very special scene
Red Forever
Red Forever
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Τόπος : Αθήνα

Τρι Οκτ 15, 2013 2:11 pm
Απ’ότι φαίνεται ο Zangetsu έχει ως έμπνευση τον Uesugi Kenshin.

Ωραίος Τζιμ,καλό interview που ανέβασες...τώρα ξέρουμε τι τρέλα βαράει ο Σφαγέας.

Ενδιαφέρον που θεωρεί όμως το τέλος του Kamen Rider Black manga ως αριστούργημα αλλά δεν ανεφέρει το τέλος της τηλεοπτικής σειράς που είναι εξίσου αριστουργηματικό.Question 
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής

Τρι Οκτ 15, 2013 3:48 pm
μετά το yugioh που έγινε πηγή έμπνευσης για τους ryuki, blade, decade τώρα βλέπουμε τον Gaim να παίρνει το άλλο στοιχείο που είχαν τα anime με μονομαχίες πλασμάτων ή ρομπότ. Κάπως έτσι το βλέπω εγώ προσωπικά. Μακάρι να βγει άκρη στα επόμενα επεισόδια πάντως και να αλλάξω την αρνητική μου άποψη για το 1ο επεισόδιο
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής

Παρ Οκτ 18, 2013 5:15 pm
Aκόμα μία συνέντευξη [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
Περιττό να πω πως αρχίζω να λατρεύω τη σειρά με αυτά που διαβάζωcheers 

Gen Urobuchi, Kamen Rider Gaim’s writer, talks about what he feels about the actors and what he has in store regarding the very first scene of Kamen Rider Gaim in the quarterly magazine, The Kamen Rider.

Q: Mr. Urobuchi, how much of the content had been decided when you accepted the job?
Gen: The belts gimmick, locks, fruits and Sengoku-themed. The were a lot of suit designs thrown around at this stage. I heard that they planned to have everyone as samurais, on their helmets there would be a kanji separating them apart. But it wasn’t enough, so western and Chinese armors were added to the mix.
Q: So you wouldn’t say this is an ordinary Sengoku war?
Gen: For the actual “war” part, there will be a sort of lord and retainer style to it, but as a Rider Battle. The thing is I did kind of want every Rider to get along, but I decided not to. It’s because I love Kamen Rider Ryuki.
Besides Riders fighting each other is natural. The original Kamen Rider fought the Shocker Riders. Not only that, they are technically Shocker monsters. It’s really all up to the user, how they use that power. It was basically the Hopper Monster fighting the Spider Monster. In other words, Kamen Riders are monsters, and the Rider Battle is actually a Monster Battle.
Q: Your scripts are very fast paced, have you run into troubles with that?
Gen: Not really. I was told that since this is a children’s show I have to make sure the kids don’t get bored of it.
Therefore, I’d like things to happen quickly. There’s also a lot of toys on the side that needs to be sold, so I have to write with that in mind. So I’ve made Kamen Rider Gridon into a lovely character.
Q: What do you think of the actors so far then?
Gen: They’re great. It’s really been an honor working with them. They’re all really talented. Yutaka Kobayashi is usually a very lively person, but when he acts as Kaito Kumon, it’s like it’s a completely different person. This is what’s so wonderful about Tokusatsu. In anime I’d never be able to achieve the same expressions, he’s really bringing my words to life. It’s really refreshing for me.
It’s also easier for the actors to come up with something on the spot. For example when Kouta was playing around with his belt in his room. Gaku Sano handled that scene perfectly, it was even better than I imagined. I’ve been joining them to see the actual filming, which has been a great experience for me.
Q: What was that absolute first scene in episode 1?
Gen: That’s just a very light taste of what’s to come in the second half of the show. There’s gonna be some heavy stuff coming up. It’s a potential future. So it might not happen like in that first scene, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen like that either.
As you might have picked up, the scene immediately afterwards with Kouta and the kid is actually a reference to Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Q: Lastly, what do you want to do the most with Kamen Rider Gaim as a show?
Gen: I’d actually like it to be a guideline for kids growing up. I also grew up with Tokusatsu heroes, and they’re still a part of my life. When the kids are faced with a dilemma, I want them to think, “What would that hero do?“
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης