Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^
Power Rangers in Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30133
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2010
Τόπος : Mirror World
http://maagr.forumgreek.com/

Πως να δεις Naruto χωρίς τα fillers Empty Πως να δεις Naruto χωρίς τα fillers

Τρι Μάης 12, 2015 11:21 am
Watch episodes 1-25
Skip 26
Pick up at 27-96
Skip 97
Pick up at 98-100
Skip at 101-106
Pick up at 107-135
Drop or Skip at 135-219
Pick up or Skip at 220 (Start the episode at 12:02. You will see a little bit of the eye burning filler so dont worry about the scenes you don’t understand. All you have to understand is that in this episode: Everyone returns to the Hidden Leaf Village and resume their training. Ino makes a request to also become Tsunade's student and everyone says goodbye to Naruto, who is about to head off for his two-and-a-half years of training with Jiraiya (who returned with information about Akatsuki's plans) You could skip this episode. It is optional.

Guide to watching Naruto: Shippuden without Filler:

Watch episodes 1-56
Skip at 57-70
71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
Pick up at 72-89
Skip at 90-111
Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc. You will see eye burning filler but all you need to know is that the akatsuki captures the three tails.
Pick up at 113-143
Skip at 144-151
Pick up at 152-169
Skip at 170 & 171
Pick up at 172-175
Skip at 176-196 (Some of this arc has filler mixed in with manga material so for those who care about the 100% completion and dont mind seeing a little burning lol, check out the spoiler below.)

Σπόιλερ:

Pick up at 197-222
Skip 223-242
Pick up at 243-256
257 - half filler/half manga
Skip 258-260
Pick up at 261-278
Skip 279-281
Pick up at 282-283
Skip 284-295
Pick up at 296-302
Skip 303-320
Pick up at 321-346
Skip 347-361
Pick up at 362-375
Skip 376-377
Pick up at 378-388
Skip or watch 389-390 (These two episodes are tied to the Final film. Its debatable if you want to see this as filler or not cause the final naruto Movie is cannon.)
Pick up at 391-393
Skip 394 - 413
Pick up at 414 -onwards

*Note: I will update this post when a filler episode, filler arc surfaces or when the series ends. If I made any mistakes with the guide pm me/comment on my profile and I will fix it as soon as I am able too. 

*Note: Filler is filler, canon filler will be skipped, the kakashi arc is filler no matter how good it is. This guide goes by the manga. Unless a filler arc is magically in the manga I don't see myself making a note of it or adding it.

*Note: Also, on the topic of a couple minutes of canon in one filler episode. I'm still counting it as filler and not making a note of it. I'm pretty sure it will be mentioned again in some other episode. If its like SUPER LIFE CHANGING OMG SUCH WOW couple of minutes then I'll make a note but other than that it aint being mentioned. If you are one of those people that want to see those couple of minutes: look through this forum post and you'll see people discussing them.

*Note that does not pertain to this guide: My thoughts on Naruto ATM

Σπόιλερ:

*Note: Special Thanks (To those that helped a lot with this guide) link9us, the people that commented on this forum and wikipedia

I have also constructed a guide that displays all arcs in accordance to chronology, including, all ova's, movies, specials upon release date and in accordance to the story if you would like to view this. Note: That this is from the Shippuuden Saga of naruto, not the original series. It is separate to this filler guide, but can be used together. (Credits: link9us)

Link: [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης