Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^
Power Rangers in Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω

Το 41ο επεισόδιο μου φάνηκε...

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
2 - 67%
1 - 33%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Σύνολο Ψήφων: 3

Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30133
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2010
Τόπος : Mirror World
http://maagr.forumgreek.com/

Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο? Empty Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο?

Κυρ Απρ 01, 2012 3:46 pm
At, the Gosei Angels worry bout Bred-RUN's return as Alata is confident that they'll prevail before Datas alerts to a Matrintis attack. Arriving to find Metal-A and Bibi Soldiers, the Goseigers and Gosei Knight fight he before she calls out Ain-I of the Neutral to attack the Goseigers, but he instead does nothing as she uses him to take an attack from the Gosei Buster meant for her before falling back. When Ain-I comes to his senses, Gosei Pink realizes something's different about him as she befriends the Matroid to everyone's shock as Alata asks for Eri to look after him. In the process, feeling obligated for the Matroid losing his memory, Eri renames Ain-I "Koro" as she teaches him many things such as friendship. However, while confirming that Koro had truly lost his memory, Hyde and Agri learn that he has a bomb implanted in his body to Eri's horror as the Matroid runs off after overhearing. Finding Koro, Eri promises him they'll find a way to get it out of him before taking him to the others to safely dispose of the bomb. But after Gosei Pink is unable to go through with the plan, Metal-A arrives to reveal that Ain-I's purpose was to study friendship before wiping out the Matroid's memory and activating his battle mode to hold the Super Goseigers and Gosei Knight at bay. Mustering the courage Super Gosei Pink uses her Comprethunder Card to damage his artificial brain and deactivate him as a result. However, Metal-A has the Bibi Bugs enlarge Ain-I before activating the bomb. Though Gosei Great is formed, Super Gosei Pink summons Gosei Ultimate to personally take Ain-I to space in an act of self-sacrifice. But at the last second, Ain-I reactivates and sends Gosei Ultimate back to Earth as he explodes. Soon after, the Goseigers erect a marker for Koro, with Eri taking his death hard before Alata gives her a surviving part of the Matroid. At the Terminel, after being tortured for acting on her own whim, Metal-A reached the conclusion from her experiment that she might be able to break free from Robogorg's control someday.

Πολύ καλό επεισόδιο με αρκετό συναίσθημα. Είναι φοβερό πόσο καλή σαν χαρακτήρας έχει γίνει η Ερι.
plousmike
plousmike
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6311
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/11/2011
Τόπος : ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ!

Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο? Empty Απ: Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο?

Παρ Ιουλ 06, 2012 1:29 am
απλά καλό. πολύ συναίσθημα για τα γούστα μου...
bond tail
bond tail
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1765
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/08/2012
Τόπος : gallifrey

Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο? Empty Απ: Πως σας φάνηκε το 41ο επεισόδιο?

Σαβ Ιαν 04, 2014 5:16 am
Πολυ καλο επιτελους η eri το χρησο μου ειχαι character development και ενα πολυ συνεσθηματικο επεισοδιο(παντα ειχα ενα προβλημα με το δραμα)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης