Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Power Rangers in Greece
Καλως ήρθες Ranger!

Το καλύτερο φόρουμ για Power Rangers στην Ελλάδα σε καλοσορίζει στην παρέα του!

Αν θέλεις και συ να γίνεις μέλος την παρέας μας κάνε εγγραφή (register).

Σε περιμένουμε!

^_^
Power Rangers in Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω
XameR_GT
XameR_GT
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11220
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/08/2010
Τόπος : Aθηνα.
https://www.youtube.com/user/xoulisgt?feature=mhee

Συνεντευξη απο τον Jason Faunt Empty Συνεντευξη απο τον Jason Faunt

Πεμ Απρ 21, 2011 11:49 am
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]
Dear Jason,

First off, a very heartfelt thank you for lending us some of your time to answer our questions! Especially during the busy season it is Smile I want to be clear that if any of these questions are ones you'd rather not answer, please don't feel pressured to do so.

Also, another favor, if I may . . . would it be possible for you to attach an image of yourself that I can show next to the interview when it is posted? Most of the photos I have are outdated. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Sierra

Q: It is pretty well known amongst fans that you were an avid baseball player growing up, but what other hobbies did you enjoy? Did you train in martial arts for some time before landing your role on Power Rangers?

I was always a very active athlete growing up playing football, basketball, and baseball throughout high school and then of course on to college and briefly pro baseball. I did train in martial arts for around a year. Jeet Kune Do which is the martial arts of Bruce Lee, combining several different styles of martial arts. I did not take it for Power Rangers but I'm sure it helped to get the part.

Q: What was your take on your roles as Wes/Alex on Time Force? Most fans have their own opinions, but as an actor, I'm sure you had to have yours.

I was excited to play the two roles primarily because of the difference of the two characters and the opportunity to play opposite myself. They are vastly different people and as an actor the more roles you can play the better. Alex was obviously much more fun to play.

Q: Your at-the-time fiancee, and now wife, was in the episode Movie Madness with you, I believe...is she still doing any TV appearances and/or movies? Did you meet through show business?

I met my wife while waiting tables years ago. She is not currently working but is a full time mother as we had our first child 8 months ago, Keira Marlene Faunt. She is also a pilates instructor when she can work.

Q: In an interview months ago, it was said you and your wife were expecting your first child in May, I'm sure you know many of us fans have wondered whether it was a boy or girl . . . do you mind giving us the answer?

Just saw your next question. Baby girl. may 24th, 2005

Q: According to fellow castmembers, you were a resident prankster on the set of Time Force. Care to share any memories?

Pranks, there were so many but the best one I really can't say. There was one where after we were done filming one of the episodes Michael and I doused the girls with buckets of water. They were shocked we did it and actually not too happy. They laugh now though. Most of the others were a little more risky and to understand them you would have to know my sense of humor.

Q: Besides Erin Cahill, do you maintain contact with any other castmates?

I had lunch with Michael Copon yesterday, still talk to Erin Cahill, Dan Southworth and Vernon Wells, Sean Johnson also.

Q: What was your first role on television and/or movie? How did you land it?

My first role was on the soap opera Sunset Beach about 7 years ago, delivering a package to one of the stars. I had three lines and still have that footage. I got that role b/c I was going to be an extra on the show that day and there was a torrential downpour. No one else but me showed up so they were so impressed they gave me the opportunity to read for the small part. I did, got the role and my SAG card because of it. Being lucky never hurts right?

Q: Anymore projects coming from Bubsy in the near future? Or from any other production companies?

Nick has partnered with the director of Pact and finished up several scripts, coincidentally they are being sent out by the management company tomorrow. I am set to play one of the roles should it go through. We hope that 2006 will be a good year and I truly believe our time has arrived. "Pact" did go through production and went to several festivals. Other than that it has been a good calling card for us as actors and producers.

Q: Where in the world did the name "Bubsy" come from?

Nick Bianchi and I met years ago and have always nicknamed each other Bubsy. For whatever reason that's what it was and of course we named our production company Bubsy Entertainment.

Q: You and Nicholas Bianchi worked on a short film together entitled Flip, which is not as well-known as Pact, did it ever go through production?

"Flip" has not been filmed yet but is the first project we want to shoot when financing comes in.

Q: What inspired you to get into the acting career? Who are role models in the business?

I got into acting simply because, and as the story goes I watched the film Risky Business with the flu. During the movie I was so entertained that I had literally forgot I was sick. It was after that I decided to purse the dream because it seemed like such a great way to make a living.

Role models: Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Philip Seymour Hoffman Tom Cruise...although not as much lately.

Q: Filming the Discovery Channel's documentary on Alexander the Great, you had to speek Ancient Greek as well as doing intricate sword fights with former Power Rangers castmate, Daniel Southworth---how difficult was it to master those skills, and was it like to work with Dan again?

Alexander the Great was so much fun and my favorite role to date. It was extremely difficult to learn Ancient Greek even for the small amount of dialogue I had. Working with Dan was great as he is so well trained in martial arts and sword fighting. Ironic we were once again lined up opposite each other. I have a feeling it will happen again.

Q: You recently worked on Jesse James: Legend. Outlaw. Terrosist and played the gangster, Cole Younger. Which role was more challenging, that or Alexander, and which one did you have more fun in? What kind of preparation did you have to go through for the role of Cole Younger?

Cole Younger was much easier primarily because the focus was only on Jesse and screen time was so much smaller. It was also easier to research Cole Younger b/c he was around in the last century whereas footage or books on Alexander are a little more speculative because he was around centuries ago.

Q: Is it true you guest-starred briefly on the WB's Birds of Prey in 2003?

Not familiar with Birds of Prey, wish I was though.

Q: There's a rumor circulating about a Power Rangers convention sometime in 2007, if it's true, would you be willing to make an appearance?

Convention in 2007, I have heard nothing of it.

Q: You and Erin Cahill were rumored to have starred in Jekyll together, is that true? If so, what was the premise of the story and where can we find it?

I have not seen Jekyll yet and my part was very small. The premise is the exact same as the original Jekyll and Hyde but of course a more modern take.

Q: Let's backtrack a bit, during High School---popular kid or not?

High School, very popular.

Q: How many brothers and sisters do you have? Were you all very close growing up, and what was it like having to leave your family behind to pursue an acting career?

Two half sisters and one half brother. Very close to them all and yes it was very hard leaving my family behind in Chicago. Hopefully soon my parents will move out to California now that we have the baby. My younger sister is attempting to get into Top Gun flight school and my younger brother in the ROTC for the Marines.

Q: What's your favorite style of music?

My style music is extremely broad from Rap to Country and everything in between. Favorite bands, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Motley Crue.

Q: Favorite food?

I love a good steak at Morton's Steakhouse and who doesn't love pizza.

Okay, now for some "one-liners". Just say whatever word pops into your mind first!

1. Erin Cahill-

dedicated

2. Dan Southworth-

tough

3. Deborah Estelle Phillips-

MIA

4. Kevin Kleinberg-

impressionable

5. Michael Copon-

stylish

6. Vernon Wells-

great man

7. Marriage-

wonderful

8. Parenthood-

beautiful

9. Democrat or Republican?

no affiliation to either. I take the lesser of the two evils.

10. Power Rangers-

a special time in my life.

11. Lastly, a question for all the female fans....boxers or briefs?

tight boxer briefs

Sierra,

again sorry for the length of time but I wanted to put some time into this and knew it would take me awhile to do. Please send me a mailing address and I'll send you updated pics.

All the best to you and let me know where I can read the interview.

Jason Faunt

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
Green Rider
Green Rider
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30133
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2010
Τόπος : Mirror World
http://maagr.forumgreek.com/

Συνεντευξη απο τον Jason Faunt Empty Απ: Συνεντευξη απο τον Jason Faunt

Πεμ Απρ 21, 2011 12:20 pm
wow δεν είχα ιδέα ότι έκανε τον Μέγα Αλέξανδρο για το discovery channel. Πρέπει να το βρούμε αυτό cheers
XameR_GT
XameR_GT
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11220
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/08/2010
Τόπος : Aθηνα.
https://www.youtube.com/user/xoulisgt?feature=mhee

Πεμ Απρ 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Nαι ειδηκα αφου θα μιλαει και αρχαια ελληνικα θα εχει γελιο lol!
gantonis
Legendary Ranger
Legendary Ranger
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4861
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 22/02/2010

Πεμ Απρ 21, 2011 12:33 pm
Έχει όμως πλάκα να τα μιλάει καλύτερα από 'μας! Shocked Razz
Red Forever
Red Forever
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Boηθός Διαχειριστή
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5102
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/06/2010
Τόπος : Αθήνα
http://gaminghavenblog.wordpress.com/

Τετ Αυγ 29, 2012 2:38 pm
Δεν είχα κάνει comment στην συνέντευξη αυτή,ντροπή μου. Embarassed

Πολύ καλή συνέντευξη και πολύ καλός φαίνεται...χα...όλοι οι ηθοποιοί με τον όνομα Jayson το έχουν αυτό; scratch lol!

Βρήκα και μια φωτογραφία του ως Αλέξανδρος :

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Καθόλου άσχημη αναπαράσταση και μοντέλο της στολής.
plousmike
plousmike
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6311
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/11/2011
Τόπος : ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ!

Παρ Αυγ 31, 2012 8:45 pm
ωραίος ηθοποιός πάντως. μου άρεσε πολύ μέσα στη σεζόν.
alex743
alex743
Power Ranger
Power Ranger
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 241
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 26/06/2012
Τόπος : Ελλαδα

Κυρ Σεπ 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Ωραια συνεντευξη.
siston
siston
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 576
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/05/2013
Τόπος : Νεα Φιλαδέλφεια

Σαβ Μάης 11, 2013 1:23 am
αρκετα καλη συνεντευξη θα ελεγα εγω
chrys97
chrys97
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6813
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 28/08/2012
Τόπος : Κύπρος
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedranger1997

Σαβ Μάης 11, 2013 12:10 pm
Για μενα ο καλυτερος κοκκινος μαζι με τον Andros απο in space.Ωραιο οτι θα τον δουμε στους megaforce
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης